Experiencing the breeze between the knees since March 2009



Monday, June 7, 2010

Shopping in Savannah


Here I am chilling in one of the very many shops in downtown Savannah, GA today. If you're not familiar with the city, it's an absolute tourist trap, but it's still one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to. It's been hot as balls here lately (not mine, of course) but being from Texas that's not a big deal for me: in Georgia, it's the humidity that really gets to you. I wouldn't dare set foot outside in a pair of pants. Or anywhere, for that matter... Anyway, I'm in my Survival here, and I suppose this shot is a good demonstration of how the pleats fall in the front when sitting down, keeping everything out of the public eye.

I'll be headed back to Texas tomorrow morning, but I won't get in until Wednesday as I'm staying with some Mississippian relatives tomorrow night. I've heard it's hot as ever back home, but I'm more than willing to put up with the dry heat. Plus it's north Texas, so for all I know it could be hailing, blistering, tornadoing, puring rain, or snowing (don't believe me? Check out your national news records of the devastating blizzard we had last year that caught most of Oklahoma and surrounding areas.) Hopefully I'll get to snap some photos on my way back, so keep in touch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice, please.