Experiencing the breeze between the knees since March 2009



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Great Grace O'Malley!

It's been a whole MONTH since my last post, and what do I have to show for it? Actually, quite a bit of relaxation and some nice paychecks in between... But that's not the point! How could you have allowed me to shirk my official, kilted duties? I should scold you, I know, but since I'm a benevolent kind of guy I'll let it slide... this time.

Meanwhile, the kilted life has been pretty grand in north Texas after over twenty days of 100+ degree weather (or more accurately, lack of any weather) since I have a significant advantage over the stifled pant-wearers, but I won't lie: it is damn HOT, and I'm not the only one itching for some rain.

So as you might imagine I've been spending most of my time indoors, and when I'm not doing yoga it's a buzzkill to wear anything besides my precious pleats. Okay, it's also a buzzkill not to wear my kilt during yoga too, but I think I've already mentioned somewhere on this blog the importance of not scaring away our customers.

Anywho, it's time for an update, so instead I'll give you a teaser (because I'm also THAT kind of a guy.) I've been promising to share some examples of my favorite footwear since the early days of Living to the Kilt, so you can look forward to some photos of my feet soon! Aren't you lucky? Honestly, within the next two or three days, I promise.

Meanwhile, I'll urge my fellow Texans and other unfortunate souls in this heat wave / drought to stay cool, and may the rest of you continue to enjoy your summer!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Could you please contact me at heritageofscotland@gmail.com ?
    I couldn't find any contact details around :(
    I would like to ask you a question :)

    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is very informative for me the tactical kilt give latest kilts design.

    ReplyDelete

Play nice, please.